Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Tea Classes at Teacup

I am excited to announce these two new tea classes that I will teach this month at Teacup. I hope see you there!

Thursday, August 20th
Making Great Iced Tea - In this class we'll learn more about iced tea brewing, find some teas that are amazing iced, and look at several different ways to brew excellent iced tea.

Thursday, August 27th
The Teas of Japan - In this class we'll focus on the history and customs behind Japan's many delicious teas. We will use traditional Japanese tea ware for a more authentic experience.


These evening classes will go from 7:00 to 8:00 pm and cost $2 per guest. They require a RSVP (it's sometimes OK to RSVP even on the same day!) You can RSVP anytime by visiting, calling or emailing the Teacup (206-283-5931), (teacup@seattleteacup.com), or by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com. I will let you know as new classes are scheduled, and please feel free to suggest a class idea on a subject you'd like to learn more about. I hope to see you soon at a class!

No comments: