Thursday, January 8, 2009

League of Pots #016

Code Name: "Brew Master" (泡師傅)



Material: Stoneware Pottery
Height (not including handle): 16 cm
Length (back to spout): 21 cm
Weight: 1300 grams
Volume: 1550 ml

Brews: Any type of tea.
Specialty: Spiced Chai
Story: My wife bought him for my Christmas gift a few years ago. I usually use him to make a big batch of chai or strong black tea on mornings when we have caffeine craving guests. I'm not sure who made him so please let me know if you recognize the artist. My wife bought him at Damselfly in Ballard.
Super Powers: Brew Master is made of heavy stone. He is rock hard and super strong.

1 comment:

Teaquilibrium said...

We find your blog to be very interesting and informative.
We want to invite you to visit our tea blog as well: http://teaquilibrium.blogspot.com/
We hope you enjoy it!