Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Black Dragon Tea Bar's Email List

Did you know I have an email mailing list? I use it to send my friends and clients information about Black Dragon Tea Bar and Teacup. I also use it to invite people to my special tea tastings and to advertise great teas when I have some for sale. If you want to join my list please email me at blackdragontea@gmail.com.

If you are not sure about whether or not you, or somebody you know, should join my email list please use the flow-chart below to help you decide:

#1 Do you like tea?
Yes - Continue to #2 / No - You should not be on the list.

#2 Do you live in or around Seattle Washington?
Yes - You should be on the list! / No - Continue to #3

#3 Do you like traditional, unscented, Chinese and Taiwanese teas?
Yes - You should be on the list! / No - You should not be on the list.

No comments: