Saturday, June 4, 2011

Teacup Tea Classes - June 2011 - Canceled


This class has been canceled. I'm sorry for any
inconvenience.

This month, I am very excited to present a special tea tasting event at Teacup (2128 Queen Anne Ave. N. Seattle, WA, 98109).

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 4:30 to 5:30 PM
Spring 2011 New Tea Tasting - For this special tasting I have selected several delicious fresh spring 2011 teas. We will sip and savor while discussing tea culture and brewing techniques.



My tea classes are great for tea lovers of all levels, so feel free to bring a friend or family member that you'd like to "get hooked" on tea. The cost is $3 per guest and a RSVP is required. You may RSVP anytime by visiting or calling the Teacup (206-283-5931) or by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com.

I will let you know as new classes are scheduled, and please feel free to suggest a class idea on a subject you'd like to learn more about. I hope to see you soon at a class!

No comments: