Thursday, October 18, 2012

League of Pots #32

Code Name: Serenity


Material: Ceramic
Height (without handle): 11.5 cm
Length (back to spout): 19 cm
Volume:  900 ml
Weight:  470 g

Brews: Any type of tea.
Specialty: Great for brewing a few mugs of black tea for friends and family.
Story: I purchased Serenity a few days ago at Goodwill for $2.99. I had been looking for another "work horse" teapot to replace Chip (who unfortunately past away a year ago). I'm very happy with my newest teapot.
Super Powers: Serenity has a hypnotic gaze. If she looks into your eyes she can read your mind. If she focuses her powers she can control your mind or even make you permanently forget selected memories.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot what I was going to post.

Unknown said...

Dear Friends

Good idea for Organic use organic tea
so
Visit us- http://www.organicassamtea.com

Thanx

Brett said...

Cloud - Thanks for the comment it made me giggle.

Ram - I'll keep this one comment but only because I think you're a real person (rather than a spam-bot).

I deleted the 5 other identical comments that you left on some of my other posts.

It's not cool to unleash a volley of spam comments like you did. If you want people to take you and the business seriously you must leave actual, thoughtful comments.