Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Teacup Tea Class - June 2010

This month I am pleased to offer a brand new herbal tea class here at Teacup featuring guest teacher Clarissa Helton L.Ac., MS.

Clarissa is a skilled acupuncturist and herbalist who treats patients right here on upper Queen Anne hill in Seattle. She is a friend of ours at Teacup and I'm very excited to co-host this class with her!

June 24, 2010 - 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Herbal Tea Class and Tasting - Learn how to choose and make herbal teas. Taste single herb teas and combinations to treat a variety of physical complaints. We will focus mainly on Chinese medicinal herbal traditions.

This evening class is free but guests must RSVP and space is limited. You may RSVP anytime before June 24th by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com. After comparing my RSVP list with Clarissa's, I'll send you a confirmation email. We hope to see you at the class!

No comments: