isn't it lovely?
茶 茶 茶
These 3 teas are available immediately from Black Dragon Tea Bar (aka me)*:
1. Lishan Ming Gang Tea Garden (梨山明岡茶園) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong
An unopened 150 gram bag in a cool green tin = $45 (or you can pay $9 per ounce).
2. Mei Shan Bei Huo (梅山焙火) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong -SOLD OUT-
An unopened 300 gram bag = $80 (or you can pay $8 per ounce).
3. Da Yu Ling (大禹嶺) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong
An unopened 150 gram bag = $45 (or you can pay $9 per ounce).
茶 茶 茶
These 3 teas are available starting Friday, January 29, 2010 at Teacup**:
1. Shan Lin Xi (杉林溪) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong = $160 per pound
2. Alishan Zhang Shu Hu (阿里山樟樹湖) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong = $160 per pound
3. Lishan (梨山) Winter 2009 High Mountain Oolong - $160 per pound
茶 茶 茶
These 2 teas will be available at Teacup in 2 to 3 weeks**:
1. Wenshan Baozhong (文山包種) - This is same tea I blogged about here.
2. Wenshan Baozhong Hong Bei (文山包種烘焙) - A medium roasted Baozhong tea from Pinglin.
*Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in buying one of these first three teas. Payments can be made via cash, Paypal or check. The tea can be shipped (add $5), delivered or picked up depending on your individual needs. All orders over $40 will include a free gift. 謝謝您!
**Please call Teacup at 206-283-5931 (or stop by) in Seattle if you want to buy any of these teas.