Monday, June 10, 2019

You Should Read My Wife's Amazing First Novel!

My brilliant wife Alanna has been hard at work for over 7 years writing an incredible, thrilling, young adult fiction Quartet! (that's 4 amazing books ya'll !). This series has something for everyone. I've read them all (at least 4 times now :), I love them beyond reason, and I can't wait to talk with other people about them.

Alanna is releasing book one, "When We Vanished" in June 2020!!!

                                                

For details visit her website alannapeterson.com .

If you use Goodreads please put When We Vanished on your "Want to Read" shelf and give it a review after you read it! Here's a link to the book on Goodreads!

Thank you So Much!
Brett Boynton, Tea Lover, Uke Player and Alanna Peterson Fanboy

No comments: