Monday, October 31, 2011

Big News from Phoenix Tea!

I have some exciting news! My business partner Cinnabar and I just rented a perfect little spot in downtown Burien, Washington. The space, at 902 SW 152nd Street, will be the home of our business Phoenix Tea.

Over the next few weeks we will build a retail tea shop and tasting bar. We will paint, decorate and stock our store then, with luck, we'll be open for business by the end of November.

Any friends who would like to donate money or invest in Phoenix Tea (no amount is too small) or volunteer their time or advice please email me at blackdragontea@gmail.com. I will find a way to reward your generosity.

I'll post again (with photos) when the shop is ready for its grand opening. I look forward to drinking tea with you in Burien real soon!

5 comments:

Israel said...

That's great news, Brett! I can't wait to see the new shop. Best wishes!

Nina said...

Good, good! Congratulations Brett and team! Enjoy the process and wishing you the best. Nina

Steve said...

Very cool,Congratulations!

Unknown said...

This is great news! I bet you are busy!

Unknown said...

Great news! I bet you are busy.