Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teacup Tea Classes - March 2011

This month, I am pleased to present a special tea tasting event at Teacup (2128 Queen Anne Ave. N. Seattle, WA, 98109).

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 10:00 to 11:00 AM
Taiwan Tea Art - In this class I will prepare many infusions of two rare and delectable Taiwanese teas using my finest teapots and cups. Participants will get tips on gong-fu style tea preparation while we sip together, mindfully and meditatively.


This photo was taken by my buddy Darald.
(Can you tell that it is the very same tea pickers
seen from a different angle as on my blog's banner photo?)

My tea classes are great for tea lovers of all levels, so feel free to bring a friend or family member that you'd like to "get hooked" on tea. The cost is $3 per guest and a RSVP is required. You may RSVP anytime by visiting or calling the Teacup (206-283-5931) or by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com.

I will let you know as new classes are scheduled, and please feel free to suggest a class idea on a subject you'd like to learn more about. I hope to see you soon at a class!

No comments: