Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teacup Tea Classes - July 2010

I am very excited to teach these two tea classes this month at Teacup (2128 Queen Anne Ave. N. Seattle, WA, 98109).

July 8, 2010 - 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Green tea 101 - In this class we will learn what to look for when you buy green tea and how to brew a perfect cup. We will also taste several famous teas from China and Japan.

July 22, 2010 - 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Making Great Iced Tea - In this class we'll learn about iced tea brewing, find some teas and herbs that are amazing iced, and look at several different ways to brew excellent and healthy iced tea.



These evening classes cost $3 per guest and require a RSVP. It's sometimes OK to RSVP even on the same day. You may RSVP anytime by visiting or calling the Teacup (206-283-5931) or by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com. I will let you know as new classes are scheduled, and please feel free to suggest a class idea on a subject you'd like to learn more about. I hope to see you soon at a class!

1 comment:

Jamus said...

Whenever I get a chance to make it to Seattle, I'd definitely love to sit in on one of your classes.

jamus~