Friday, September 4, 2009

Teacup Tea Classes - Sept. 2009

I am once again pleased to announce the two tea classes that I will teach this month at Teacup. I hope see you there!

Monday, September 14th
Tea Tour of China - In this class we will explore many different Chinese teas from fragrant oolongs and greens to rich earthy puer. We will also look at China’s diverse tea culture and customs.

Thursday, September 24th
Tea Tour of India - In this class we will learn about Indian tea production and its interesting colonial history. We will also sample many aromatic and robust black teas including masala chai.



These evening classes will go from 7:00 to 8:00 pm and cost $2 per guest. They require a RSVP (it's sometimes OK to RSVP even on the same day!) You can RSVP anytime by visiting, calling or emailing the Teacup (206-283-5931), (teacup@seattleteacup.com), or by emailing me at blackdragontea@gmail.com. I will let you know as new classes are scheduled, and please feel free to suggest a class idea on a subject you'd like to learn more about. I hope to see you soon at a class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a couple dollars for these classes? That's an amazing price. Especially when you get to sample tea as well as learn about it. --Spirituality of Tea

Brett said...

the greatest honor has been people telling me I should have charged them more right after a fun tea class... I think enough people have now said that so I do plan to increase my fee by a little bit soon.